Home » General » Pre-Sales » Plan Pricing
Thu, 17 June 2010 04:03 Go to next message
Good Day,

Came across this site and started reading to find answers to basic questions but I am wondering what about the following;

The ansewers that I have found about going over bandwidth all seem to state you automatically upgrade to the next package there by not being billed a per GB overage. My question is what happens if you are at the top listed package on the website.

For example LXADMIN VPS plan HIB4 states 60 GB (DS) and 1000 GB (BW) for $70 CAD. So is the next level the same double this? ie. 120 GB (DS) and 2000 GB (BW) for $140 CAD?

At some point you have to just charge a flat rate per block of bandwidth and drivespace. I am just wondering what those rates would be.

Would you base the price along the same lines of the CPANEL VPS. Which if one were to follow the same increase percentage of limits and pricing from the HIB 4 and CPANEL 3 which are the same in features it would place a LXADMIN VPS plan HIB 6 (same as CPANEL 5 features) at $140 CAD.

The reason that I am wondering about the extra GB cost above the top stated plan is in the FAQ you state that you do not oversell but only mention diskspace and ram, not bandwidth.

I do not have the need for such level of bandwidth but I do like to have as much information as possible when trying to make a decision.

Another question is that I have also noticed that you are having a sale, 25% off new servers. Is that 25% of the the first month or some other time length? Assuming that the discount is for the life the contract (as long as I remain a customer) does the 25% apply to upgrades to the next level during my time as a customer?
Thu, 15 July 2010 19:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wondering wrote on Thu, 17 June 2010 01:03

GFor example LXADMIN VPS plan HIB4 states 60 GB (DS) and 1000 GB (BW) for $70 CAD. So is the next level the same double this? ie. 120 GB (DS) and 2000 GB (BW) for $140 CAD?

At some point you have to just charge a flat rate per block of bandwidth and drivespace. I am just wondering what those rates would be.

I am curious about this as well.

Wondering wrote on Thu, 17 June 2010 01:03

Another question is that I have also noticed that you are having a sale, 25% off new servers. Is that 25% of the the first month or some other time length? Assuming that the discount is for the life the contract (as long as I remain a customer) does the 25% apply to upgrades to the next level during my time as a customer?

And this.

I gather you put credit in your account, and it runs down slowly at whatever rate you pick? So with 25% off, you would get $100 in credit by putting $75 in your account?
Thu, 15 July 2010 19:54 Go to previous message
The way credit works is much like a mobile phone.

Your server is billed a certain amount each day, depending on what plan its on. The plan determines the price. Upgrading will cause your credit to run out faster.

With a discount, your server is billed less each day.
Previous Topic:Auto installer with Vps.
Next Topic:cisco and OPENVPN PLANS
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 09:47:29 EST 2017
.:: Contact :: Home ::.