Home » Linux OS and Software » How-To » Easy OpenVPN
Tue, 21 November 2017 01:21 Go to next message
I just ordered a new VPS with Easy OpenVPN. My server is ready but since there's no configuration interface on VPSVille customer portal; it is not working as I need it to be.

I'm also not able to access the customer support. Account login/password are not accepted and registration is disabled!

So at least, I think I can ask for the how-to instructions here to solve the following requirement:

- I've several devices which can connect successfully to my OpenVPN server but they cannot see each other. They can't ping each other or access any available tcp/ip services as they would if they are in one LAN.

- The server also cannot see (or ping) any of the connected devices! I'd expect the OpenVPN server to act as a private switch allowing connected devices to be recognized as a virtual LAN.

Please note that I've disabled firewalls on devices but that was not the issue. I also tried to alter the OpenVPN server config to enable client-to-client but that didn't work either.

Please help! Thanks.
Tue, 21 November 2017 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
To open a support ticket, go to our support page. You don't need to log in to send a support ticket. The log in on the support page is for employees.

The openvpn setup is for basic connections only. If you are using multiple connections you'll need to install and configure openvpn yourself.
Sun, 10 December 2017 10:00 Go to previous message
Hi, are there resources on how to install and configure OpenVPN for multiple connections?
Previous Topic:VPS server backups
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Dec 16 23:23:11 EST 2017
.:: Contact :: Home ::.