||Sun, 01 February 2009 14:11
Registered: November 2007
The template is based on Debian and includes Apache2, MySQL 5 and Ruby on Rails. It includes:|
Ruby 1.8.7, mySQL, and RubyGems 1.1.1 are pre-installed, as well as the following packages:
* Rails 2.1.0 Recent updates include: time zones, dirty tracking, Gem dependencies, named scope, UTC-based migrations, and better caching
* ActionPack 2.1.0 Ruby on Rails' core MVC component, ActionPack allows you to integrate AJAX (without giving you a headache)
* ActiveRecord 2.1.0 Take advantage of convention over configuration and save precious development time
* ActionMailer 2.1.0 The Rails solution for dispatching e-mail
* Rake 0.8.1 Automate common web development chores
You can put your website in /var/www with filezilla in sftp mode for a quick start on your next Ruby project!
Due to the memory requirements of Apache2 and Ruby, this template requires a Town plan or greater to run effectively.
[Updated on: Sun, 01 February 2009 14:13]