Home » General » Pre-Sales » Interested in the VPN VPS Package
Sat, 09 July 2011 03:40 Go to next message
Hi, I am interested in purchasing one of your VPN VPS packages but I have a few questions/doubts which I hope you can solve.

I will be using the VPN VPS for my own personal use. How hard would it be to setup a VPN VPS and use it for a new comer like myself? I have no experience with VPS or Linux so will you guys help me during the setup of everything?

Here are a few more questions I have before I order:

1) When you say Dedicated VPN account with Dedicated IP you mean that I will be the only person using this VPS and I will be the only person using that IP and neither the account or the IP will be shared with anyone else?

2) How many static IPs do you have for the Toronto? Can I get more than one IP by paying extra?

3) If required can I switch from one IP to another? Is there a fee?

4) If required can I switch from a Toronto server to London IP? Is there a fee?

5) Any discounts for 3, 6 or 12 months payment in advance?

6) Do you guys offer Windows VPN VPS plans as well or are all the plans Linux based?

7) Can you provide me with a step to step guide to install and run the VPN on a VPS bought from you guys? I know there are many guides online for installing and running a VPN on a VPS but I mean a guide specifically tailored with your servers. So that I could get it up and running quickly.

Cool Lastly, if I only install a VPN and only use it myself, would the Village package be more than sufficient?

This seems like an exam paper but please bare with me I want to make sure that I will be making the right decision Smile
Tue, 12 July 2011 16:46 Go to previous message
See: http://forum.vpsville.ca/index.php?t=msg&goto=1566

Setup instructions are sent to you when you select the OpenVPN template. Instructions are based on a single user with a single IP address, suitable to a Village plan.

You can configure OpenVPN to do many things, including using more than one IP but you'd need to configure that for yourself.

Village plans are limited to 1 IP, see: http://www.vpsville.com/vps-plans
Previous Topic:PPTP Compatibility
Next Topic:Adding RAM & backups
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 10:15:45 EDT 2017
.:: Contact :: Home ::.