Home » General » Pre-Sales » Own Directadmin license on VPS & diskspace questions
Mon, 16 July 2012 11:06 Go to next message
Hello,

I currently have a Directadmin admin license of my own which I use on an aging server of mine which I am planning to move to your VPS.
I am planning to setup this small webserver of mine (only 3-5 websites) on your regular VPS plans, using the lifetime DA license of my own. This means having to setup DA on my side with all the additions on a clean install of CentOS.

Is this allowed in general? Also, how does the diskspace calculations go about from here? Is the amount shown in your VPS value plan the total space available for the DA install and usable space for websites/etc. I understand that various installations of CentOS 6 are available, each with varying amount of disk use, does this count into the actual given disk space use too?

In comparison, for your DA plans is the available space purely for webspace (i.e exclusive of the DA installation space).

Cheers

[Updated on: Mon, 16 July 2012 11:06]

Mon, 16 July 2012 16:04 Go to previous message
Hi,

You are free to install whatever software you like on Value and Semi-dedicated plans. You'll be responsible for managing the software you install.

Disk space corresponds to your servers entire hard drive, so that includes the OS, everything you install etc.

Its the same for our DA plans, space includes everything on the servers disk.
Previous Topic:Web App Questions
Next Topic:VMs and Bitcoin
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 06:12:51 EST 2017
.:: Contact :: Home ::.